Wudang Shaolin Garden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wudang Shaolin Garden

Chinese Martial Art Discussion Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ChatBox Discussion Poll-Time/Day of the Week

Go down 

What day(s) of the week/time can you participate in a ChatBox Discussion?
Sunday - 3pm
ChatBox Discussion Poll-Time/Day of the Week Vote_lcap9%ChatBox Discussion Poll-Time/Day of the Week Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Monday - 7pm
ChatBox Discussion Poll-Time/Day of the Week Vote_lcap18%ChatBox Discussion Poll-Time/Day of the Week Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Monday - 8pm
ChatBox Discussion Poll-Time/Day of the Week Vote_lcap9%ChatBox Discussion Poll-Time/Day of the Week Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Tuesday - 8pm
ChatBox Discussion Poll-Time/Day of the Week Vote_lcap18%ChatBox Discussion Poll-Time/Day of the Week Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Tuesday - 9pm
 18% [ 2 ]
Wednesday - 10am
ChatBox Discussion Poll-Time/Day of the Week Vote_lcap0%ChatBox Discussion Poll-Time/Day of the Week Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Thursday - 5:30pm
 9% [ 1 ]
Friday - 11pm
ChatBox Discussion Poll-Time/Day of the Week Vote_lcap0%ChatBox Discussion Poll-Time/Day of the Week Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Saturday - 9am
 9% [ 1 ]
Saturday - 3pm
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
SifuDonna
Admin
Admin
SifuDonna

ChatBox Discussion Poll-Time/Day of the Week Empty
PostSubject: ChatBox Discussion Poll-Time/Day of the Week   ChatBox Discussion Poll-Time/Day of the Week EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:28 pm

OK...here is my first attempt at running a poll in the forum. This will be a test of sorts to see if this can be a useful tool. Hope you find it easy to use and I'll let you know the results - if this works for me.

Our first poll is to determine the best day/time of the week for the upcoming ChatBox Discussion. The polling feature is limited...so I've entered in the days of the week/times when I would be available to moderate. You can just look through the list and mark ALL options that would typically work for you. Don't worry if something comes up when we actually schedule it in...there will be more of these (I hope). And you will eventually be able to participate in one of the discussions that fits your schedule.

OK...here goes...let's see how this works!
Back to top Go down
http://wudangshaolingarden.heavenforum.com

ChatBox Discussion Poll-Time/Day of the Week
Page 1 of 1