Wudang Shaolin Garden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wudang Shaolin Garden

Chinese Martial Art Discussion Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Judy's intro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
judithrose
Post Level-GREEN
Post Level-GREEN

Judy's intro Empty
PostSubject: Judy's intro   Judy's intro EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:54 pm

Ny name is Judy and I am in Donna's class at RWJ. I have another teacher there named Lee. In October I will have been doing Tai Chi for 5 years--but I feel like a beginner. Whenever I concentrate on one aspect of the form, I forget the other things that I am supposed to be doing. That keeps me coming back for more. I also enjoy the Ai Chi and Qi Gong classes very much. Smile
Back to top Go down
SifuDonna
Admin
Admin
SifuDonna

Judy's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judy's intro   Judy's intro EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:41 pm

Judy...I am so glad to have you here in the forum. You are a great support! Enjoy the space and have fun. PS - I sent you a friend request!

judithrose wrote:
Ny name is Judy and I am in Donna's class at RWJ. I have another teacher there named Lee. In October I will have been doing Tai Chi for 5 years--but I feel like a beginner. Whenever I concentrate on one aspect of the form, I forget the other things that I am supposed to be doing. That keeps me coming back for more. I also enjoy the Ai Chi and Qi Gong classes very much. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://wudangshaolingarden.heavenforum.com
alice p

Judy's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judy's intro   Judy's intro EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:44 pm

Hi Judy,
Did not surprise me that you are one of the first on this site. You are so efficient and on the ball, and I mean that as a compliment. bounce cheers
Alice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Judy's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judy's intro   Judy's intro Empty

Back to top Go down

Judy's intro
Page 1 of 1