Wudang Shaolin Garden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wudang Shaolin Garden

Chinese Martial Art Discussion Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How Does a Forum Work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SifuDonna
Admin
Admin
SifuDonna

How Does a Forum Work Empty
PostHow Does a Forum Work

A forum is a site on the Internet where a community of people can participate in communication through the organization of information within Categories. This occurs through Threads and Replies.

Other communications in the forum can be more focused. Posting in the forum is public, but sending a PM (Private Message) is obviously more private and leaving a VM (Visitor Message) is also very specific from one member to another.

This forum also has a blog feature which you can explore for yourself once you begin to learn more about how to navigate around.

The basic essence of a forum is that a member becomes part of a community. This community provides a venue to share information and relate with other members. Forums can provide many options to fulfill various purposes. They can be:
- Informational
- Social
- Practical

My hope is that this forum will be a place where my students can converge and not only provide information, but share with one another and build new and interesting relationships.

Of course...if you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM (Private Message) and I will be glad to help.
Back to top Go down
http://wudangshaolingarden.heavenforum.com
Share this post on: reddit

How Does a Forum Work :: Comments

No Comment.

How Does a Forum Work

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wudang Shaolin Garden :: Tutorial: How does a Forum Work-
Jump to: