Wudang Shaolin Garden

Chinese Martial Art Discussion Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

movie Avatar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
judithrose
Post Level-GREEN
Post Level-GREEN

PostSubject: movie Avatar   Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:36 pm

The movie Avatar was so wonderful--the theme was one group of people trying to subdue another group--the story of life through the ages, unfortunately. Won't tell you what happens, but the connection of one group to nature was so intense--it reminded me of Tai Chi--trying to become "one" with the universe. Well worth seeing--I saw it twice and would see it again--try to see it in 3D with the Imax screen--spectacular !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Judy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SifuDonna
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: movie Avatar   Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:42 pm

Judy...everybody is saying how good the movie is. I really need to go see it. I hope I can make it before it leaves the theater. Thanks for the nudge to get moving on this!

judithrose wrote:
The movie Avatar was so wonderful--the theme was one group of people trying to subdue another group--the story of life through the ages, unfortunately. Won't tell you what happens, but the connection of one group to nature was so intense--it reminded me of Tai Chi--trying to become "one" with the universe. Well worth seeing--I saw it twice and would see it again--try to see it in 3D with the Imax screen--spectacular !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Judy

movie Avatar
Page 1 of 1