Wudang Shaolin Garden

Chinese Martial Art Discussion Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Cory McKnight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kung-Fu Master Cory

PostSubject: Cory McKnight   Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:09 pm

Hello, everyone I'm a student at Phoenix Academy. I practice Kung-Fu every Wednesday in class. My head instructor is Si fu Donna. I've been in the Kung-Fu program for years now (at least 3 I think) and classes have been fun. I'm the most senior non-black sash student still in the class, in terms of being there the longest. Blue sash is the sash I have currently and I'm training to reach the level of black sash. I'm a senior in Northern Burlington Regional High School who will soon be going to college. I'll most likely major in video game art and design and/or finance. I'm also getting my driver's licence very soon.
I am dedicated to the martial arts. I will follow the principals of black sash. Integrity, Modesty, Self-Discipline, Self-Control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit. What is our goal? Black Sash Excellence! - Black Sash Code
Back to top Go down
View user profile
judithrose
Post Level-GREEN
Post Level-GREEN

PostSubject: Good life codes   Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:39 pm

If you live your life by what you have learned in martial arts you will never go wrong. Judy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Cory McKnight
Page 1 of 1