Wudang Shaolin Garden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wudang Shaolin Garden

Chinese Martial Art Discussion Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wudang Shaolin Garden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PDellArena
Post Level-YELLOW
Post Level-YELLOW
PDellArena

Wudang Shaolin Garden Empty
PostSubject: Wudang Shaolin Garden   Wudang Shaolin Garden EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:19 pm

Okay, I plead ignorance.

Does the name of the forum "Wudang Shaolin Garden" mean anything in particular? or does it come from an ancient text somewhere?
Back to top Go down
SifuDonna
Admin
Admin
SifuDonna

Wudang Shaolin Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wudang Shaolin Garden   Wudang Shaolin Garden EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:26 pm

PDellArena wrote:
Okay, I plead ignorance.

Does the name of the forum "Wudang Shaolin Garden" mean anything in particular? or does it come from an ancient text somewhere?

Hi Patrick,
What a great question and one that I hoped would be asked. The name I selected for this forum was kind of simplistic - in that I wanted to make it somewhat global regarding the Chinese arts.

Wudang represents the internal arts (including Qi Gong) and Shaolin represents the external arts.

I was looking for a third word to represent the atmosphere of the forum and asked my daughter to help me out. She came up with the word "garden" and I immediately knew that was the right one!

Garden represents a place where the seeds of our thoughts can be planted and cultivated among one another.

I hope the forum will grow and provide an uplifting atmosphere that we can all enjoy and look forwadr to visiting.

Thanks for asking!
Back to top Go down
http://wudangshaolingarden.heavenforum.com

Wudang Shaolin Garden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wudang Shaolin Garden :: Using the Forum :: What You Need to Know to Use this Web Site :: Have a question? Post Here!-
Jump to: