Wudang Shaolin Garden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wudang Shaolin Garden

Chinese Martial Art Discussion Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
grace witting

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:53 am

Hello everyone,
My name is Grace, and I have had the privilege of being in Donna's Tai Chi Class at Freehold Centra-State for almost 2 years now. During that time I have managed to memorize the 108 movement form and the sword form, although the memory gets a little garbled from time to time, still working on it. As a student of the piano for the last 30 years I continue to be fascinated by the overlap in developing technique in these two art forms, capturing those elusive physical sensations and then trying to recapture them. If Only! The best part is my piano technique is growing just from practicing the rooted posture, and I don't even have to be at the piano! I am grateful to have such an enthusiastic, competent and dedicated teacher to guide me. Thank you, thank you Donna and thank you for this forum where I look forward to hearing about everyone's experience with this beautiful and valuable art form.
Back to top Go down
judithrose
Post Level-GREEN
Post Level-GREEN

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:10 pm

Hi Grace--I met you at the movie at Donna's church--and I made the sword covers. Glad you like Tai Chi--so do I--hopefully we can get our two groups together sometime soon.

Judy
Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1