Wudang Shaolin Garden

Chinese Martial Art Discussion Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Paul Miller's Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PSMiller
Post Level-GREEN
Post Level-GREEN

PostSubject: Paul Miller's Introduction   Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:48 am

Good Morning Everyone,

My name is Paul, I am 38 years old, married and have an 8 year old son. We live in Hillsborough, were I have been a resident since 1977. I am an environmental scientist and have a passion for kung fu. I have had the distinct honor to be Sifu Donna's student at the Phoenix Academy, where she graciously shares her knowledge of Southern Shaolin Kung Fu, for the past 4 years. I have dreamed of learning Shaolin Kung Fu since I was a child. I used to watch Kung Fu Theatre on the weekends back in the days of UHF television (for those of you that remember a time without cable TV and 100 channels). As many of you know finding a competent knug fu teacher is not an easy task, you can find a tae kwon do or karate school in almost every strip mall in my town, but not kung fu. I was fortunate enough to have tracked down the Phoenix Academy on the internet and it has litterally been a dream come true ever since. I am very happy to be part of this forum and look forward to getting to know all of you. God Bless.

Paul Miller
Back to top Go down
View user profile
judithrose
Post Level-GREEN
Post Level-GREEN

PostSubject: Re: Paul Miller's Introduction   Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:13 pm

Hi Paul--I don't know you butI agree that Donna is a wonderful instructor--love the panda picture--really cleaver !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judy--I'm in Donna and Lee's Tai Chi classes at RWJ in Hamilton.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Paul Miller's Introduction
Page 1 of 1