Wudang Shaolin Garden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wudang Shaolin Garden

Chinese Martial Art Discussion Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do I update my Profile?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SifuDonna
Admin
Admin
SifuDonna

How do I update my Profile? Empty
PostHow do I update my Profile?

First - we need to define a "Profile". Your profile is the information that you make public to other members in the forum. It is also a way for people to get to know a little about you and for you to learn about others.

I'll explain how to get to your profile page and the rest will be pretty self-explanatory. Just fill in the information you choose to include and your profile will be complete.

To get to your profile page just click the tab at the top of the forum that says, "Profile". You will come to a screen that offers many tabs. The tab selection is as follows:
- Information
- Preferences
- Signature
- Friends and Foes
- Topic is being watched

Click any tab and read through the variety of items you can customize. It is not practical (nor likely necessary) to write a tutorial for every option you have available...because I'm confident that most of it will make sense. If anything is difficult to understand, please feel free to PM me or even start a new topic and see if anyone can help you. Writing a new topic (in the category: "Have Questions? Post Here!") with questions about how things work, is a great way to get your answers and to help others who may have the same question.
Back to top Go down
http://wudangshaolingarden.heavenforum.com
Share this post on: reddit

How do I update my Profile? :: Comments

No Comment.

How do I update my Profile?

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wudang Shaolin Garden :: Tutorial: How do I Update my Profile?-
Jump to: