Wudang Shaolin Garden

Chinese Martial Art Discussion Forum

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

How do I send a PM (Private Message)?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SifuDonna
Admin
Admin

PostHow do I send a PM (Private Message)?

A PM or Private Message is very similar to e-mail. The difference is a PM is only useable within the forum between members. It is very useful for communicating and allows people to commmunicate privately through the use of this tool. If you know what e-mail is...you have a good understanding of the PM system. So how do you use it?

To send a PM, you need to get to the screen that will allow you to do that. There are multiple ways to get to that screen and I will list a few of the easiest ones below:

Option #
1: Go to the tab at the top every page in the forum and click "memberlist". Find the member you want to PM and click the little button that says PM
2: From a post that someone has made...you will see a button to "PM" at the bottom. You can click that and send a PM also.
3: Another way to send a PM is from your "Message" screen. To get to your message screen (which is comparable to the mailbox in e-mail) you will click the tab at the top of the forum that says, "you have no new messages" or it may say, "you have new messages". It will be obvious. That tab will bring you to your mailbox. You can send a PM by clicking the button that says, "New Post". You will need to type in the recipients user name or you can search for their name using the "search" feature.

OK...hope this explains it and I look forward to seeing a lot of usage of this feature!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wudangshaolingarden.heavenforum.com
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

How do I send a PM (Private Message)? :: Comments

No Comment.

How do I send a PM (Private Message)?

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wudang Shaolin Garden :: Tutorial: How do I send a PM (Private Message)?-
Jump to: